After voting third-party most of my life, I’m voting for Donald J Trump. I am voting for civility and against incivility.
* I am voting against a party that encourages mobs burning and looting of our beautiful cities, bailing out murderers and arsonists.
* I am voting against the incivility that smeared a good judge charging with gang rape.
* I am voting against a party which supports destroying the independent judiciary by packing the courts.
* I am voting against the incivility that seeks to demonize opponents by harassing them or “cancelling” them. Thought experiment: who would likely get beaten mercilessly, someone with a Trump shirt at a BLM protest, or the opposite.
* I am voting against the ignorance of bringing down statues and monuments, and even threatening Mount Rushmore. Hint: this is not about confederate it is about erasing our history.
* I am voting against a callous party that ignores science and locks low-risk children in their houses and out of schools, maximizing fear and depression.
* I am voting against a spiteful party which never accepted the 2016 election. They conspired against a duly elected president telling Russian-collusion lies for three years when they privately said the opposite. Then they pushed an impeachment coup when that didn’t work.
* I am voting against a pernicious ideology that foments racial hatred and discontent, telling half of America they are silent oppressors and the other half that they are oppressed.
* I am voting against a desensitized party that prefers to pay unessential people to stay in their houses in fear instead of allowing them the dignity of running a business or earning a living.
* I am voting against corrupting the public school system to indoctrinate our children to ignore their biological sex, hate their skin color (white or black) and loathe their country.
* I am voting against a treasonous party which has allowed an insurrection to take place in Portland and Seattle.
* I am voting against the incivility that demonizes political opponents as racist white supremacists.
* I am voting against the illogic which says its ok to protest in groups but imposes infringements on worship.
* I am voting against a party, which seeks to strip us of our right to defend ourselves, by taking away our defensive weapons and prosecuting those who use them.
* I am voting against a technofascist regime which actively censors, “fact” checks or demonetizes people who disagree with their narrative, even physicians treating patients. In the digital age, who are the now?
* I am voting against a party which allows violent militias, BLM and Antifa, to push the Marxist agenda they cannot approve by the ballot box.
So yes, I am voting for civility. And you are worried about Donald Trump interrupting?
Please note that this is my post and I will likely delete comments I do not agree with. just use the emoticons to vote.